Friday, January 21, 2011

Update!

I had these excellent plans to start blogging again when school was done.  That was December 17-and technically I finished class the first monday in December.  I have no excuse really....except Pinning (see previous post), Christmas with my sweet husband, Christmas with my parents and sister, Christmas with in-laws #1, Christmas with in-laws #2, New Years, MY BIRTHDAY, a Kaplan prep course for my licensure exam, my licensure exam, 48 hours of stressing about my licensure exam, passing my licensure exam, final job interviews, drug test, background checks, pre-employment paperwork, cleaning my kitchen (top to bottom...literally), hair cut, AND my craft I'm going to share with everyone.  I really have been super busy, but I feel like I'm creating excuses.  Good news: I am a "real" nurse (RN), I am a Neuro/Progressive care nurse!, my kitchen is pretty clean and organized, and I got a hair cut.  I am waiting my niece to arrive, which actually is related to what I'm going to share.  I can't wait.  I'm going to finish it this weekend because my dear sweet darling husband has been so wonderful to help me.  Finally, I was able to order some shaklee products from Bonnie over at House of Grace.  I'm SUPER excited to get them...I can't wait!

Okay, that's all for now. I'm sorry I don't have the project like I promised. :(

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing school and passing your boards! Nursing is a great profession in so many ways! It sounds like you've been busy, take this time to relax and maybe read a book you want to read (not dictated by school)!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! I love to hear from you! Don't forget to follow me so you can stay up-to-date on what I'm doing! -Jess